skip to main content
Search: Keyword:

Zion Chapel School Enrollment Information


Children entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 2.

Children entering first grade must be six years old on or before September 2.

A child enrolling in a Coffee County School for the first time, in either kindergarten or first grade, must present the following documentation prior to enrollment:

1.   A document showing proof of age              2.   Certificates of Immunization for the State of Alabama

3.   Disclosure of severe health problems

Any student transferring to Coffee County Schools from another school system must be in good standing and must have no disciplinary action pending against him by the school he is leaving in order to be eligible to enroll in any school.  The student must present the following prior to admittance:

1.   Certificates of Immunization for the State of Alabama          

2.   Guardianship papers, if applicable (File: JBC)    

3.   Recent report card or release from last school attended

Proof of residency may be required when a new student enrolls in the system.  Proof of residency includes the following:

1.   Property tax records                                 

2.   Mortgage documents or property deed

3    Apartment or home lease                                 

4.   Utility bills                                                   

5.   Driver's license                                               

6.   Voter precinct identification                              

7.   Automobile registration

8.   Affidavit and/or personal visit by a designated school district official

9.   In the case of a student living with a legal guardian, a court decree declaring the district resident to be the legal guardian of the student